Friday, January 9, 2015

Get Ready to Move It!!

I'm excited to learn everything about breakdance! The dance where you give all you got. Where you move like a worm, like if you didn't have any bones. Just by watching how anybody at any age can move and see how they feel the music, it makes you want to "mover el bote" (rock the boat). There s no limits to the bet of the music, once you have the rhythm you can't stop. In the following video the 6 year old girl kill it....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZtudc-3nlg. When I was little I would like to watch movies in where they would do competitions of street dance. Now in days, it might sound crazy but I would like to be able to move like them one day. It will take time but it is not impossible. One day, my little brother and I were doing a breakdance competition, even though we couldn't do the moves we try our best to make it fun. It looks easy but I bet it's really hard. Though it's a good way to do exercise. 


It would be nice to compete in competition of breakdance. Show what you can do with your body and your skills. A great way communicate not only with your body but with the beat of the music you feel inside. Be part of a society in where art is express. There is many ways to get our world together and try different traditions. In every genre of music there is a message. You just have to go for it.


In this blog project I would like to learn: What it takes to be able to move in a way where you leave everything behind and be yourself? Your style of dressing? How long does it take to do a least a step? How much practice does it take? What kind of music is combine? What kind of different of competitions is there? :D 

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome cant wait to read more about it....:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to take break dancing lessons here in Humboldt, it wasn't my thing though, i'm very uncoordinated. It was such a fun experience that i wouldn't mine to trying again. i recommend that you go out and take a class, it will really get you into expressing yourself that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that must of been a lot of fun experiencing the connection of the music with the dance. Yeah you should try it again. :D I would like to, where did you go?

      Delete
  4. Your topic is awesome,and I also hate when my animals don't listen to the commands I give them. With your blog I'm hoping to get my dogs to listen to the commands given. Using your tips on how to train them will hopefully help me. I'll come back week to week and definitely read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be such a fun blog! I look forward to coming back to your blog and possibly learning a few moves. Have fun with this and good luck on learning and sharing the art of breakdance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D You can pass by any time. I hope you do get to learn some moves.

      Delete
  6. I used to watch a lot of videos about break dancing back when I was younger! I remember trying to do it but just couldn't get the hang of it. I find this a really good blog and hope it turns out great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, yeah me too I used try to do it but I couldn't get the hang of it but it really fun to try it. Thank you

      Delete
  7. I was so into dancing too, I don't know what happened to that. I'm looking forward to read more about you blog. I also loved how you said to mover el bote i loved it. I'm glad your into dancing keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think dancing is still in you. You are always dancing and I like that. Sure come anytime, :D a mover el bote.

      Delete
  8. I always wished I could break dance when I was younger. I want to read more about it. Very awesome topic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never too late to try it! You should try it out take some lessons one day. Yeah, you are welcome anytime. Thank you :D

      Delete
  9. Nice topic, it both interests me and makes me want to learn more about this. To compete in a competition it would be very fun. Well any way nice post and I look forward to more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Yeah I also think it would be a lot of fun to compete and at the same time see others compete. Welcome anytime.

      Delete